We're Real People
- Our team members can be found on our LinkedIn page and YouTube channel.
- Need more verification? Get in touch to schedule a phone call or video chat.
Your Private Keys, Your Crypto
- Non-custodial solution. Gilded never has access to your private keys or funds.
- Support for MetaMask including the Ledger and Trezor hardware wallets.
- Data transfers are encrypted over a 256 bit TLS connection.
- Gilded's service provider has completed the ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 evaluation processes.
- The following information is stored in Gilded's database: basic account information, a list of your public wallet addresses, transaction metadata (categories and tags), and the invoices you create.
- Gilded does not require a KYC process.
- Gilded company policy prohibits employees and vendors from viewing or sharing customer data (except as required by law).
- Gilded uses third party services including Google, HubSpot, and Intercom. Information such as IP address, username, and web pages visited may be accessible by Gilded's analytics providers. No customer financial data is shared with these third parties.
- Gilded strongly believes in a decentralized future.
- Invoice payment and currency exchange features provided by Gilded occur directly between buyer and seller. Gilded never acts as a middleman or touches customer funds.
- Gilded utilizes a traditional business structure and SaaS model at this time. As blockchain scaling solutions improve, Gilded aims to provide a completely decentralized solution.