WE'VE REACHED THE TIPPING POINT...
Gilded believes that the future of finance is global, open, and powered by blockchain. Gilded's invoicing, payment, and accounting software helps businesses leverage digital currency to get paid faster and more transparently, with dramatically lower fees.
Gilded is venture-backed by Techstars and the AICPA, among others. To learn more about Gilded, check out our Vision for the Digital Currency Economy and our Founders’ Story.
Senior Software Engineer, Integrations
The goal of the Integrations team is to seamlessly weave digital currency into the tools and processes that millions of businesses already use for payments.
What You'll Do
- Integrate digital currency payments and accounting into popular business tools like QuickBooks, Xero, and HubSpot
- Develop technical expertise in the details of blockchain, accounting, and payment processing
- Drive the ongoing innovation of payment products for global markets
- Partner with Product, Sales, and peer engineering teams to execute for long term success
- Develop a rigorous quality assurance framework to meet demanding availability and data accuracy standards
- Share best practices through technical blog posts, meet-ups, and conferences
- Implement two-way sync between Gilded and popular financial tools like QuickBooks and Xero
- Use data provider APIs to retrieve, transform, and sync blockchain records
- Create a testing framework to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and availability of data
- Integrate with digital currency exchanges, custodians, and banks
- 5+ years of full-stack experience building rich, interactive web applications
- Experience developing financial or other data-intensive software
- Experience working with Typescript and NodeJs
- Familiarity with functional programming/cloud functions like Google Firebase or AWS Lambda
- Experience with professional software team collaboration using Git and GitHub
- Experience developing third party integrations using REST APIs and OAuth authentication
- Strong knowledge of security best practices including public key encryption, defense-in-depth, two-factor authentication, and more
- Excitement about the potential of blockchain and motivation to continuously learn and develop using new blockchain technology
- Familiarity with blockchain technology including trading, mining, node management, and smart contract development
- Familiarity with accounting and/or payment processing workflows
- Type: Full time
- Location: Remote (or in our New Orleans, Los Angeles, or Tirane, Albania offices)
- Compensation: Competitive salary and stock options